Sunday, March 20, 2011

This girl is ready for Spring!

It seems that the weather in Eastern Washington is starting to make some changes. For the past week I have woken up to the beautiful sun shinning through my curtains. For some reason it puts me a in a better mood then the mornings that I wake up and see the rain.

We as a family do a lot of activites during the spring, long bike rides, hikes, geocaching and much more. When spring turns into summer we go rafting down the river every chance we get. We pack a lunch and spend the whole day floating down the river. The kids love it and its a great way to spend some quality time together. Its quite and peaceful, and because our temp in the summer is about 100 degrees its so nice to be able to just jump in and cool off! Oh I just cant wait!

4 comments:

  1. I love to float the river! Its been a few year though. Maybe I will get the chance this summer. :)
    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome to spend the day on the river like that!! happy SpRinG :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are beautiful! I'm so happy it's Spring!! I found your blog through the blog hop today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I visited Washington once and absolutely loved it... we went floating in a small lake and it was definitely very peaceful and quiet. If I were to ever move out of Utah I would definitely choose to live there... great blog! (stopped by from FTLOB) :)

    ReplyDelete