Monday, March 14, 2011

It's so, so close!

So graduation is in three months!!! To be honest at first I was really uncomfortable and insecure that I am.....eeek 27 years old and am just graduating with a two year degree. Okay to be more honest I am still insecure about it! I am really trying to get over it and realize what I have accomplished, I am straight A student that will graduate with honors. I do all my school work while caring for two children 4, and 6. The majority of my classes I have taken online because the daycare thing is just not an option for us right now. This means that when I am trying to take a timed test, many times I have to get up walk away, resolve an issue with my kids and hurry to complete my exam in time. Watching the time in the corner of my screen is enough to make me crazy! Tick, tock!
I am proud of myself for reaching this milestone. I have worked extremely hard to get here. I start at WSU in the fall so that I can work towards my bachelors degree and I am so excited to start taking classes that I really truly care about!
So that's it, nice and short this morning. Today I am going to celebrate the fact that my hard work has paid off, I am going to allow myself to be proud of what I have accomplished. There are so many people that have supported me through this journey and I cannot thank them enough. I love and appreciate you all more than I can ever express.

1 comment: