I have just finished packing and getting every thing together for our early flight. I took a Xanax so I am feeling sleepy and relaxed. Good thing I have a few more because I do not fly well.
I am trying to stay focused on the goal: having a great time with my family! Seeing the joy in my babies faces! We just sat them down and told them. How cute are they?! (Sorry I cant figure out how to flip it around)
We have a lot planned. We are staying in the beautiful Hyatt Regency. We reserved a kids suite so that we have enough room to be comfortable. Tomorrow we will land, go to Rainforest Cafe and then to the hotel. The next five days we will be eating breakfast with Mickey and lunch with all the Princesses and we are going to see the new World Of Color show.
Well its off to bed for a few hours. I'll write all about our trip when we get home
No comments:
Post a Comment