Friday, April 22, 2011

Feeling very excited this morning!!!!!! Could you help me out?

I entered into a caption contest a few weeks ago for the City of Anaheim. They have over 12k fans so I was too optimistic about being chosen but I woke up this morning to see that I am one of 8 finalists!!! I am so excited! The winner of the caption contest will receive: airfare for four to Anaheim, hotel stay at Disney California Hotel, Park Hopper Passes, VIP seating to the World of Color and much more!

I figure I have a one in 8 shot of winning which is much better than no shot at all right?! If you are on Facebook I would love if you could swing some vote my way. You can actually vote for my caption three times by selecting it in each box. If you are not on facebook, just your positive thoughts will do :)

If you would like to vote here is the link If the link does not work you can just log into your Facebook account and search for Anaheim/Orange County then under their contest.
My caption is the one with the little boy on the older mans shoulders and says "Capturing generations of memories." by Stephenie B from Kennewick.

I hope we win!!! Who doesn't want a free trip to Disneyland!!! But if not I will be okay with the fact that I made it so far :) Have a good weekend!

1 comment: